The image below, from https://www.mapbox.com/blog/hpms-openstreetmap/ shows the average number of cars per day on the busiest of Melrose roads. This data comes in handy when looking at things like the NACTO guides with recommendations for how to treat roads with certain traffic volumes.
Melrose Pedestrian & Bicycle Advisory Committee
Subscribe to the GoogleGroup forumclick here. The group emails discussions about encouraging and increasing safety of walking and biking in Melrose. You would receive between 5 and 10 emails a week.
- Mar 19 & 27 – New bike routes discussions
- Calling all Ped-Bike Parents and Caretakers!
- Bike Share Program
- Ten Days with Lime Bike
- Melrose High School/Middle School Campus Bicycle and Pedestrian Accessibility Project
- Complete Streets Coming to Melrose
- Bike to the Sea, June 12
- Walk Bike to School Day, Oct. 7 – Why Walk or Bike?
- Last Melrose to Boston Bike Commute – August 28
- Melrose to Boston Bike Friday
View all News & Events
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets