The image below, from https://www.mapbox.com/blog/hpms-openstreetmap/ shows the average number of cars per day on the busiest of Melrose roads. This data comes in handy when looking at things like the NACTO guides with recommendations for how to treat roads with certain traffic volumes.
Melrose Pedestrian & Bicycle Advisory Committee
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe to the GoogleGroup forumclick here. The group emails discussions about encouraging and increasing safety of walking and biking in Melrose. You would receive between 5 and 10 emails a week.
- Complete Streets Coming to Melrose
- Bike to the Sea, June 12
- Walk Bike to School Day, Oct. 7 – Why Walk or Bike?
- Last Melrose to Boston Bike Commute – August 28
- Melrose to Boston Bike Friday
- Try a Walking School Bus
- Traffic volumes on Melrose roads
- MassBike offering free bike safety training grades 4-8
- Lewis/Brodeur discuss Complete Streets for Melrose
- Bike to the Sea 2014
View all News & Events
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets