Melrose Pedestrian & Bicycle Advisory Committee
Subscribe to the GoogleGroup forumclick here. The group emails discussions about encouraging and increasing safety of walking and biking in Melrose. You would receive between 5 and 10 emails a week.
- May 5 POSTPONED – Cinco de Mayo Bike Ride
- Mar 19 & 27 – New bike routes discussions
- Calling all Ped-Bike Parents and Caretakers!
- Bike Share Program
- Ten Days with Lime Bike
- Melrose High School/Middle School Campus Bicycle and Pedestrian Accessibility Project
- Complete Streets Coming to Melrose
- Bike to the Sea, June 12
- Walk Bike to School Day, Oct. 7 – Why Walk or Bike?
- Last Melrose to Boston Bike Commute – August 28
View all News & Events
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Events
This year’s 2019 Healthy Melrose Fair is May 11 from 10am – 1:30pm at the Melrose Athletic Complex, 360 Lynn Fells Parkway, Melrose. The Ped & Bike Committee will be there as part of Sustainable Melrose. Stay tuned for what … Continue reading
The Bike to the Sea Day ride is on Sunday, June 2 The Melrose Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee invites Melrosians to meet at 7:50 am (leave promptly at 8am) at the corner of Main and East Foster for an informal bike … Continue reading
The next Melrose Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee will be June 5, 2018 at 7:00pm. The meetings are held in the Mayor’s Conference Room, the 2nd floor of City Hall. Standing Agenda: Welcome City Liaison Special Guests & Topics Priorities … Continue reading
This year’s Sumer Stroll will be July 26 from 6-9pm. Information to follow when it becomes available.