Motorists need to watch out for pedestrians and pedestrians need to watch out for motorists. Motorists have more responsibility under the law. PEDESTRIANS HAVE MORE AT STAKE.
In order to keep all road users safe, here are some tips to consider.
MassBike also has a handy Kids Flyer (PDF) which is a one page flyer providing helmut fit, bike safety checks, and rules of the road.
Melrose Pedestrian & Bicycle Advisory Committee
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe to the GoogleGroup forumclick here. The group emails discussions about encouraging and increasing safety of walking and biking in Melrose. You would receive between 5 and 10 emails a week.
- Complete Streets Coming to Melrose
- Bike to the Sea, June 12
- Walk Bike to School Day, Oct. 7 – Why Walk or Bike?
- Last Melrose to Boston Bike Commute – August 28
- Melrose to Boston Bike Friday
- Try a Walking School Bus
- Traffic volumes on Melrose roads
- MassBike offering free bike safety training grades 4-8
- Lewis/Brodeur discuss Complete Streets for Melrose
- Bike to the Sea 2014
View all News & Events
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets